The official enrolment period for Prep students is from
March 1st - April 30th (2021).
If interested in enrolling your child at Christ the King please fill out the Enrolment Enquiry Form or contact the Office staff on 52481093 to make an appointment to meet with the Principal and take a tour of the school.
Please click on the link to book into one of the Open Days - PREP OPEN DAY BOOKING FORM
Priority of access to Christ the King Catholic Primary School will be considered in the following order:
1. Student with a brother or sister who is presently at Christ the King.
2. Student who is a baptised Catholic belonging to the Christ the King catchment area - please refer to map
3. Student who is a baptised Catholic from outside the Christ the King Catchment area
4. Student who is a Christian resident in the Parish
5. Student who is non-Catholic
Please note, no enrolment fee is required at the time of application.
Depending on vacancies further prep enrolments may also be considered at other times of the year.
Map of Catchment Area
Enrolment at Other Year Levels
There is no official enrolment period for students from other year levels. Enquiries are welcome at any time.